Saturday, March 15, 2014

Apologies, Updates, and Arrivals - SaturPLAY

First, I should apologize.  Once again there was no Thursday entry this week.  I'm sorry.  But I have come to realize that with my current schedule, I can't post a review every week.  It takes me a long time to finish a game.  So, from now on, Thursday entries will only occur when I have a Review made.  Tuesday and Saturday entries are still set to occur on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Second, I should do a quick update.  I have received some contact from Square Enix's online store regarding my recent orders.  Lightning Returns and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster are currently on their way here.  They should arrive on time...hopefully.  Thief, on the other hand, is still somewhere in the void.  They are currently working to solve this problem.  My case has been escalated, so I should hear from them again soon...hopefully.

Third, let's SaturPLAY!

So this week I went ahead and downloaded the DLC for Skyrim.  That's what I have been working on all day today.  I probably would have gotten more done today if the game hadn't been freezing up as much as it did.  I earned a couple trophies in the Hearthfire DLC.  I also worked on completing some of the miscellaneous side quests I had stacked up in the menu.  But it's like I finish one, and another two pop up.  But I guess that's what makes people coming back to this game for hours all the time.

I also started playing Assassin's Creed.  For real this time, not just to try out the game.  I am liking it so far.

And finally, I am still trying to finish Final Fantasy XIII-2 before Lightning Returns arrives.  I am currently in Oerba in 200 A.F., at the battle against Caius.  I am having trouble in the fight, because I may not be strong enough to face him yet.  I could still go back through the timeline and open up places that I have left for later.  If I do that, I will be more prepared to face him.

And that's about it.  Make sure to come back on Tuesday for another NEWSday, or a rant on something.  I don't know.  It's not Tuesday yet, and I write those entries (and all of these entries) on the fly.  Anyway, until next time, I hope you see no Game Over screens!

Michael, aka me3lingual

No comments:

Post a Comment