Monday, September 7, 2015

Better (Extremely) Late than Never

Well, it has been about 18 months since my last blog post.  I guess I should apologize for my tardiness.  I'm sorry.  I know I should have given some kind of reason why I stopped writing posts, but I just could not find the strength to put my fingers to the keyboard.  Oh well.  It can only go up from here.

To start, some family things have happened, and now I no longer live in the house I was in the process of buying.  Without going into too much detail, my family chose sides, I chose the wrong side, and now I'm basically on my own.  It's not all bad, though.  The people I live with are very nice and caring, and I take care of a kid that loves video games almost as much as I do.  I still work for the newspaper, and next week will be the 9th Anniversary of my employment there.

My real life family may be smaller, but the family of video game characters I have has gotten a lot larger.  I still try and play every day, but there are times when I choose not to play games.  Gaming isn't as big a priority as it used to be.  There are other things now that I do with as much energy as when I would play.

Well, that's enough of the 18-month update.  I should now talk about the future.  I want to keep the same setup as before.  One news post, one review post, and one blog post each week.  However, I don't really write news articles anymore.  I will try my best to at least write something, though.  I am also thinking about having people come in and collaborate with me on the blog.  As for what/when these things might happen, I am not sure.  I'm going to take it slow right now, and ease myself back into the process of writing again.  I don't know how long it will take, but eventually I will restore this blog back to its former glory.

So, I guess that's it.  I'm off to go play something.  If you see me online, feel free to give me a hello.  I'm me3lingual, me4lingual, and me5lingual on PSN.  Maybe some others in the future.  Well, until next time, I hope you see no Game Over screens in whatever it is you play!

Michael, aka me3lingual

No comments:

Post a Comment