Saturday, March 8, 2014

Game Plan - SaturPLAY

Welcome to SaturPLAY!  In this week's edition, I want to explain my game plan for the next ten days.  You see, I am supposed to receive my copy of Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII on March 18, 2014.  That is also the day that Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster comes out (I am also getting it that day).  The thing is, I still haven't finished Final Fantasy XIII-2 yet.  So my plan is to try and finish the story before my copy arrives.  I doubt I'll succeed.  After all, there are so many other games out there for me to play.

For example...

Assassin's Creed

Assassin's Creed II

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

or Assassin's Creed Revelations

I added these titles to my collection this week.  I have played some of Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed II.  I like what I am seeing with the series.  At first I was thinking that it was not what I wanted in terms of a video game, but I have changed my mind.  I really like it so far.

I have also been playing a lot of Hearthstone lately, as well.  I have competed in two tournaments so far, and I am signed up for a third one tomorrow.  The first tournament's result was making it to the semi-finals.  That was due to having a no-show for an opponent.  And then on Sunday's tournament, I lost in the first round.  To a friend of mine.  In a tournament of 61 or 62 players, I get paired up against the one person I know.  And it looks like tomorrow's tournament will have a big turnout as well.  I hope I get chosen to not compete in the first round.  I need all the help I can get.

Well, that's all for this week's SaturPLAY.  I hope you enjoy it.  So, until then, I hope you see no Game Over screens!

Michael, aka me3lingual

No comments:

Post a Comment