Saturday, February 22, 2014

Little Entry for LittleBigPlanet - SaturPLAY #8

Welcome to SaturPLAY, where I talk a bit about what I have been playing over the last week.  This entry will be shorter than normal.  I didn't play many games this week.  I did play one really nice game though.  I have been working on LittleBigPlanet this week.  It's really fun.  It's pretty simple, and I like simple.  Anyway, I like the concept of it.  Playing as a little sack person is neat.  And I like it when I earn trophies.  I guess if I were to describe it so far, I would say it's quaint.  The kind of game that I could play for hours and not realize that so much time has gone by.  I really like it so far.

Anyway, that's all I have been playing this week.  As always, I hope you enjoy this entry and every other entry I write.  I apologize for this one's length.  I just haven't done much this week.  Anyway, until next time, I hope you see no Game Over screens!

Michael, aka me3lingual

No comments:

Post a Comment